Italy Trip Planning
Italy Trip Planning
Our Italy Trip Planning service will give you our fabulous planning, booking and recommendations for the essentials: accommodations and logistics, half-day activity, and one restaurant booking. If you hire us for Italy Trip Planning, here is what you can expect:
1. We'll set up a session to get to know you, your interests, ideas for your trip, budget, ages, and style of traveling. We'd like to know if you've been to Italy before, and if so where you went. We want to get to know you so we can design a trip that you are going to love!
2. We'll put together an overall itinerary that includes everything you have in mind, plus some things we think you'll enjoy. You'll have a chance to give some feedback and make some tweaks to the itinerary before we finalize it. At this point in the process, you'll know what cities you'll visit, the highlights of your trip, and how you'll be getting A to B in Italy.
3. We'll start sending you tailored accommodations recommendations that fit your preferences, budget, and timeframe. We love to find out your style of traveling and accommodations preferences - do you like 4* hotels, cozy Airbnbs in local areas, agriturismos, boutique hotels or villas? Would you like a view, a pool, an on-site restaurant or spa? Then we'll book your favorites!
4. Then, we'll book an activity or tour for each day for you, tickets to all attractions, and we'll book all your logistics -- including train tickets, private drivers or car rental.
5. After that, we'll discuss food and wine! We'll make dinner reservations for you as well as recommend restaurants, cafes, gelaterias and wine bars where you can get authentic Italian food. We can also make recommendations for those with food allergies and preferences like vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan.
6. Next, we'll send you our pre-trip checklist to make sure you feel informed and confident about packing, cell phones, driving in Italy, withdrawing money, travel insurance, maps, phrasebooks, and tipping.
7. Finally, we'll deliver your personalized PDF itinerary with your detailed itinerary, all the contact details for hotels, private guides, drivers. It will include hotel/Airbnb confirmations, car rental vouchers, train tickets and any other tickets we purchased for you. Before departure, we'll set up a phone call to walk you through the itinerary and answer any questions you might have.
Price: $199/day of trip